Do you have a wide face with cheeks that stand out and you look like a bloated fish? Im just kidding. Well, I have that problem. But hey, you know, we’re all still very cute.
If you have a chubby face, its all good. Don’t even worry about it.
Just make sure that you don’t cut your hair short, which makes your face appear wider than it is, and one simple technique to slimming your face is a 5 letter word:
- Purchase two shades of blush, one of a deeper shade and one that’s lighter. To ensure the shades go together, purchase a compact with two coordinating shades.
- Apply your usual foundation make-up or powder to cover any imperfections and even out your skin tone.
- Apply the lighter shade of blush in circular motions onto the apples of your cheeks… how are you to find them apples? Just smile!
- Next, following the line of your cheekbones, apply a sheer sweep of the deeper shade of blush.
- Blend, blend and blend. The key with this trick is to create dimension, but you do not want a very obvious demarcation between your natural cheek color and the blush (i.e. think racer stripes!).
- Sweep a small amount of the lighter shade across your nose and/or forehead as desired to add an extra “glow” to your complexion. I use Motives makeup to make my face appear thinner than it really is.
And here is Motives loose blush powder. I wear this usually for daily wear. It gives my cheeks a beautiful glow and I feel more confident and radiant that my face doesn’t look all chunky. I love wearing this because it’s for sensitive skin and also the color blends in naturally with my skin.